Sunday, November 22, 2009

HOW MUCH EASIER IS TO BE GENEROUS THAN JUST

After my second blog , I frankly didnot knew when I will be doing a new Post Again .I was busy with my other Blog on Travel - www.eyemytravels.wordpress.com but my experience with generosity touched the strongest chord of my heart. This prompted me to write about some of my face to face experiences with generosity .
INCIDENT BLIND
I was crossing the Parangipalaya bus stop , 2 blinds were trying to walk past the Road with the sticks in there hand .Cars, scooters , Buses is what they were fearing . I saw them , slowed down and thought of helping them .But it was just the thought which was not followed by any action .While i was still driving very slowly and thinking to stop , I asked my wife whether we should still stop as we were getting late .She told me 2 things which made me felt ashamed . Firstly she told me that , I shouldnot have thought too much .If I were feeling , i should have gone for it .Secondly , I shouldnot have crossed them , instead i should have stopped my car to make way for them .This would have worth more than clunching their hands and making them cross the Road .With this , they would have felt confident of crossing the Road independently and I would have felt that i helped those blind guys .

INCIDENT OLD
I was passing by the Belandur Red Light on my Scooter. 1 old man was returning from the temple with the "Lota" or Puja Mug in his hands . A similar situation was there ,everybody was passing by and he was struggling from 5- 7 min .I finaly stopped my scooter in such a way that i block most of the vehicles behind me .Finally I felt like dripping in the Holy Ganges .It felt great .GUYS PLEASE BE GENEROUS AT SOME TIME IN YOUR LIFE YOU WILL LOVE TO BE GENEROUS AGAIN .

GENEROSITY IS NOT GIVING ME THAT WHICH I NEED MORE THAN YOU DO , BUT IT IS GIVING ME THAT WHICH I NEED MORE THAN YOU ...............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Develop Your India by Nitin Bhatnagar is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License